- 🛡 Protects against scuffs and scratches
- 💎 Fits perfectly on the new 2021+ Model S/X (Plaid & Long Range)
- 🧰 Comes with installation kit + video instructions
- 🏁 Front screen protector made with TPU. Back screen protector made with 9H Hardness Nano Glass
- 🇺🇸 Designed in California by a Tesla owner & enthusiast (i.e. us!)
Front Screen Protector
The new Model S/X's front display is curved at the border & edges. That means that conventional Tempered Glass, Nano Glass or PET screen protectors either can't cover the whole screen or will not stick at the end.
For that reason, our screen protector is made of TPU material. A few important notes about this material:
- TPU is not 9H hardness. It's easier to scratch, but still provides excellent protection for your display.
- TPU is self healing, meaning that small scuffs will disappear on their own within a day.
- TPU requires wet installation. That means you have to spray your display before putting the TPU on it, as this is the only way to prevent bubbles. We provide you with a spray bottle pre-filled with soap, so you will receive everything you need (+ installation video) for the install. But beware that TPU is generally harder to install than Nano Glass, Tempered Glass or PET.
Back (2nd Row) Screen Protector
The back screen protector is made of 9H hardness Nano Glass. It provides extreme protection against scratches and some kicks that your rear seats passengers might accidentally throw at your display.
The back screen protector is with a special shape that allows for full coverage, even in the parts of the display that are not visible. That means that once installed, you won't be able to tell it's there, it blends in with the display.